Yugoslavia Apostille

Yugoslavia is a party to the Hague Convention, therefore, all that is required to have your documents legalized in the USA for use in Yugoslavia is an Apostille.

There are many other countries that accept the Apostille as an acceptable document for international legalization. So there is no need to visit the Yugoslavian embassy or consular office. If you need an Apostille for your Birth Certificate, Marriage License/Certificate, Death Certificate, Court Affidavits, Educational Diploma, Transcripts or Degree that was created or any document that orginates in the USA for Yugoslavia you can call or visit the following services:

Notary & Apostille Service
☎ +1-718-569-7422
☎ +1.516.874-2882

Frequently Ask Questions & Forums

Other Apostille Service
☎ +1.347.983.2326

Affordable Prepaid Legal Membership

Work from home in your spare time

Like me on Facebook