NYS Apostille service by the Secretary of State

Doing business outside of the USA

 If you are planning to do business outside of the USA then there are certain procedures that you must follow in order for your documents to be acceptable in any country outside of the USA. Your document must have an Apostille that meets the requirement of the Hague Convention of 1961 or your document must be Legalized through an NYC Consulate or your document must pass through the United States Department of State (USDOS) & an Embassy for that country in Washington, DC.

Notary & Apostille Service, Inc. has been providing & making the legalization service easy for corporate & individuals for over 6 years.  Let us take the hassle out of this paper of getting your documents legalized. We can provide service for any NYC Consulate or Washington DC agency or Embassy. We also offer same day rush service for most documents getting a New York State Apostille.

In addition to our legalization service, we also offer mobile New York State Notary Public service to you or your clients in the local NYC, Westchester & Long Island area.

For additional information call 866-518-5115 or 718-569-7422 or visit our website: http://nynotaryforyou.com