DIVORCE CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE
NYC Divorce Decree
How do I get my Divorce Certificate Apostille
There are two types of Divorce records.
1) Divorce decree. This is the document prepared by the court, setting forth the terms and conditions of the divorce. It is signed by the judge and filed with the County Clerk of the County where the decree was issued.
2) Divorce certificate. The divorce certificate contains basic information about the husband and wife, and the date and place the marriage ended. Certified copies of a Divorce Certificate are official copies issued by court on the state or County level. We provide complete range of services, related to the preparation of a Divorce record for submission in foreign countries.
Notary & Apostille Service will retrieve a certified copy of Divorce record. Then have it Translated into the target language. We will then obtain an Apostilla or Legalization.
If you want Notary & Apostille Service to get your Divorce Certificate then you need to
submit the following documents to Notary & Apostille Service:
- Fill out the Order Form that can be found on the "Getting Started" page
- Fill out this application provide me with as much information about the divorce (i. e. the County of the divorce, the names of all parties, the attorney name, the year of the divorce. (In order for me to get the divorce decree I would have to search for that record, then put in a request for it, then print it out and get the certification).
- Fill out & return the original authorization form have it notarize and
- Send a copy of your Passport (especially if your document is being used in another country) or other valid Photo Id
- Pay using any of the payment options listed on "Getting Started".
- Return items (1), (2), (3), & (4) to address on Order Form.
- We will get your divorce certificate processed, Apostille and translated if necessary and get it back to you in according to the "Level of Service" you requested which can be the Same Day, 2nd Business Day, 3rd Business Day.
If you already have your NYC Divorce Certificate
- Once you have your long form Divorce Certificate, send it to us along with your Order Form. The Order Form can be found on the "Getting Started" page.
- We will get your Apostille processed when it is received and have your Apostille back according to the " Level of Service" you requested which can be the Same Day, 2nd Business Day, 3 rd Business Day.
The Order Form can be found on the "Getting Started" page.
A valid Identification (ID) is one with your photograph & signature. ID must be issued by an officially recognized organization or agency and includes the following types of ID: Driver's License, Employment ID, Government ID, Social Services ID, and a Passport. ID must show an expiration date that has not passed. ID without an expiration date must have been issued within the past 12 months..
Please make sure the Signature on the notarized letter matches the signature on photo ID.
New York counties served: Albany, Allegany, Bronx, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Dutchess, Erie, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Genesee, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Kings (Brooklyn), Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Montgomery, Nassau, New York City, New York (Manhattan), Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orange, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Putnam, Queens, Rensselaer, Richmond (Staten Island), Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, St. Lawrence, Suffolk, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westchester, Wyoming, Yates
DISCLAIMER: We will make every attempt to get your document Apostille or Legalized. However, if the document does not meet official requirements, we will give you the option of correcting the problem and resubmitting your document again. An additional service charge, document processing and/or mailing fees may apply.
Top | Back