Mobile Notary Public Service for East Yaphank
East Yaphank Notary Public
Notary & Apostille Service is a Traveling Mobile Notary Public Service that is willing to travel to your location in East Yaphank to handle your normal everyday notary public, international notary public (Apostille, Legalization) or any urgent or emergency needs for a Notary Public in East Yaphank (11967) Long Island.
Mobile Notary Public Service & Certified & Background Screened Notary Signing Agent (CNSA) service is available for work in East Yaphank or any New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn County. A Notary Signing Agent is a Notary Public who is qualified to handle the special requirements of notarizing mortgage loan documents, or deeds. We specalize in notarizing Refinance loan, new Purchase, Reverse mortgage, CEMA, RESPA, VA, Deed of Trust, Warrenty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, equity loan, etc.
Our normal business hours are from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. However, we do offer after hour Notary Public Service on a case by case basis for additional compensation. For any service before 8 AM or after 7 PM or on Sundays there is an extra charge for Mobile Notary Public service. The extra charge depends on the how late in the evening or how early in the morning & the distance that has to be traveled to you in East Yaphank . We Do not offer "in our office" notary work, as we are strictly a Mobile Notary Public Service.
- Nationwide Notary Public Service - If you are located in any of the following USA States we can located a notary public in your area or locate one who is willing to travel to your location to notarize your document: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii,Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Alaska, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Washington.
- Attorney Assist - We can assist in notarizing affidavits for clients who can not come to the office, email or send us any document for your client, we'll print it out, take it to your client & return it to you. we can assist in swearing in for telephone or in-office depositions.
- Mortgage Loan Closing - Assist Title companies, escrow companies, real estate attorneys in finding a Signing Agent to witness close a mortgage loan (e.g., Refinance, Purchase, HELOC, RESPA, CEMA, Deed of Trust, Warrenty Deed, Quit Claim, Equity loan, VA.
- Title Loans - we can provide Equity or Finance companies with a notary to handle any Title Loan.
- Notary Signing Agent - Mortgage Loan Closing is a Notary Public who is qualified to handle the special requirements of notarizing mortgage loan documents, for example refinance loan, new purchase, reverse mortgage, CEMA, Deed of Trust, Quit Claim, Warranty Deed, equity loan, etc.
- Nationwide Notary Locator - Assist title companies, escrow companies, real estate attorneys with finding a Signing Agent to witness close a mortgage loan.
- Apostille & Consular Legalization - In addition to our regular notary service Notary & Apostille Service can also assist you in getting your documents Legalized with an Apostille or Consular Stamp Apostille for your personal & business documents.
- Criminal Background Record Check - Same day instant background check, no fingerprints required.
Mobile Notary Fee
The total cost for your notary service consists of the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Yes, you can sign up with LegalShield and they offer an excellent work from Home Business, no prior education or past experience is necessary. Training is available through mentors, conference calls, meetings. LegalShield also offers legal help for its members. If you want more information or if your ready to start your own Home Business, click the link below or give us a call.
The following are ACCEPTABLE identification documents (only one is required):
- A Driver's license issued by a state or outlying possession of the USA, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- Non-drivers Identification Card that is issued by the DMV
- Federal IDs such as a military identification card
- Military dependentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s ID card
- School ID card with a photograph
- State id, county and local government IDs (that contain a picture, signature
- Lawful permanent resident cards (often called "green cards")
- Marriage documents or court document WILL BE necessary to show change of name if your current identification does not match the name used on document
- Social security card
- credit card
- birth certificate
- Medicare Cards
- Student Identification with no picture
- Gym Membership Card
- Temporary Driver's Licenses
- Driver's Licenses without photographs