We provide various services that will help you build your personal life or your growing business oversea.
NY Apostille Service
Notary & Apostille Service will assist you in getting an Apostille for your Personal documents, Court Affidavits or Corporate Affidavits ready for international use. If you need an Apostille for a Vital Record such as a Birth Certificate, Marriage Record, Divorce Decree, Death Certificate Notary & Apostille Service can get your document Authenticated and Apostille too.
Certified Court Affidavit Retrieval
With your authorization Notary & Apostille Service, Inc. can retrieve various Court Affidavits that are not in the public domain such as:
- Civil Court
- Criminal Court - Certification of Disposition
- Family Court *
- Supreme Court
- Judgment of Divorce (3-5 pages) *
- Stipulation of Settlement (27 or more pages)*
* Requires notarized authorization from the Petitioner or Respondent for Family court matters or from the Plaintiff or Defendant in all other courts to retrieve the Divorce or Settlement records.
This letter MUST include your name and include my name "ALAN MURRAY", the letter should also include Court name, Index number or the File number or Docket number, the Petitioner / Respondent or Plaintiff / Defendant name. Try to put enough information into the letter so a search of the court record database can be done efficiently. learn more ...
- For document that must go to a country that is not a part of the Hague Convention we can assist you in getting these affidavits ready for international use.
- We will provide step-by-step handling of your documents taking them to the New York Consulate to make sure they get the required signatures & stamps.
- For document that must go to a country that is not a part of the Hague Convention & and they can not be process by the New York Consulate we can assist you in getting these affidavits ready for international use.
- We will provide step-by-step handling of your documents with arrangement with our affiliate in Washington, DC to make sure they get the required signatures & stamps.
Nationwide Notary Public Service
If you need a notary in another state we can help you locate one to notarize your document & have it returned to you.
Local Notary Service
If you're in our local service area we can provide personalized New York notary public service for you. We can come to your home, office or any convenient location >Some locations or businesses also require the Embossed Notary Public raised seal on your document. The Notary also carries the embosser or raised seal embossment tool should you need this service.
NY Statewide Criminal History Record Search
Using just your name &Birthday
Certified Notary Signing Agent
What is a Notary Signing Agent (NSA)? The term "Notary Signing Agent" is a Notary Public who conducts ortgage loan signings. Another name for a "Signing Agent" is witness-only loan closer. Notary & Apostille Service assist major lenders in the final stage of loans. We can bring the loan documents to the borrower for the lender, assist them in the proper executions of each document, notarize signatures where required, obtaining all other signatures and initials on the documents and then return the documents to the lenders by overnight services. Notary & Apostille Service has completed numerous assignments for lenders, title companies that include: Refinance loans, Purchase, Reverse mortgages, CEMA, HELOC, Quicken Loans, Peachtree and JGW Structured Settlements, Bank Of America modification, Citibank Loans.
Registered Notary with the Brazilian Consulate
We are a registered notary public with the Consulate General of Brazil. By allowing us to notarize your document you can save on the amount of money need to get the "Certification of Authority" required the consulate to Legalize a document for use in Brazil.
Notary & Apostille Service works with several Certified Translation Specialist to get the lowest cost for you. Your translated document will be certified and includes a Notarized Translators Affidavit for Certificate of Accuracy. After your document is translated Notary & Apostille Service can then get your documents Apostille (Apostile or Apostilla) if needed. Your translation cost will be calculated by the number of words on a page and or the number of pages. In most cases, the average translations is about $45 per Page per 250 Words a page for Rush Translations add $10 per Page per 250 Words a page. These prices are examples only as current prices are located on the current "Price list".
If you need Same Day Service or Expedited Next Day Service for a small upcharge fee you can have your documents processed faster. We also offer Expedited Mail Service if you document have to be sent to another state to be processed for a upcharge fee.
If you need expedited or Next Day Service be sure to mention it to the agent as all orders are processed according to the "Popular" rate.